Friday, December 17, 2010

One More Card Done!!!

Thanks Michele for your kind words and letting me know I am not alone... LOL... So, here is my take on a Technique Junkies Warhol technique.  The papers are from Reminisce, Paper Wishes, and of course that gorgeous red is from Paper Temptress.  The tree stamp is a Hero Arts stamp and the greeting is an inexpensive clear stamp of unknown origin...



Oh, I forgot to mention that I had such good success with the craft knife yesterday, I decided to give it another try... LOL... not too bad I'm thinking...

5 comments:

  1. I really like these last two posts, especially this one. If you have a chance, drop by the Cheerful Stamp Pad and enter my challenge. i'm giving away some great Unity Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you cut out over the greeting to fit the top layers in.......great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am a member of the get them done at the last minute club! This is adorable and I love, love what you did with the greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow, I'm also a member of this "Git er done at the last minute" club, especially this year, LOL!! I'm not a great fan of this technique, but I really like your colors and image with this one. Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful Christmas....

    ReplyDelete