Monday, August 9, 2010

Pinwheel Drawer Box

It has been a while since I've posted.  I have been working a lot.  I have a wonderful Oregon coast retreat/vacation coming up in Sept. (email me if you want to know more about it, especially if you love Trish Morris from Club Scrap).  Anyway, I have been working on this box and on making pinwheels which is a Technique Junkies tutorial and had the brilliant idea to put them together.


Not the best photo ever but you get the idea.  I love how it turned out.  The papers are from The Angel Company.   The beautiful crochet trim and barely seen brad, in the center of the flower, is from my fave, http://www.scrappindealsnsteals.com/  They have some incredible deals daily!!!  Check them out!!

The directions for the box can be found here complete with a video! Enjoy!!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh Willow, this is stunning! Love this box! The first post on my blog with a plate of food has a link to post your creative spirit. You might want to link this to that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed this is a lovely pinwheel. I think I'm one of the few who hasn't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Willow! I love the colors and the lace. And it's a box too? How wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Willow. Such a unique box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work indeed - very special. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that trim us unreal, beautiful! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project and technique (which I have not tried yet)...! Beautiful blog too Willow!

    ReplyDelete