Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fossil Stone

This week we were challenged by Diana and Beth to create something using the fossil stone technique from Technique Junkies Apr/May 2006 newsletter and yes, all the issues are available to paying members.  It is wonderful to just browse through them all!!!  Ok, so here is my card using fossil stone as the background and an Innovative Stamp Creation stamp, Martha Stewart punch and PEARLS... I know they look silver but they are very pretty white pearls, a touch I thought went well with the underwater image, sorry they didn't show up that way on the scan..
Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you...

3 comments:

  1. Willow, This is beautiful. The technique is perfect for that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willow, that is a lovely card. I love the layout! The colors are blended so nicely!
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful fossil stone Willow. it does evoke tranquility! xo

    ReplyDelete