Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another Alpha Stamps Swap

I just love Alpha Stamps products for creating/altering anything.  If you have never checked them out, go take a look HERE.  They have an awesome monthly kit and their swaps are such fun!!!  Here are my 3 swaps for their Spring Fling 4 x 4 swap.  I used coasters as the base to which I added background paper and then images from Alpha Stamps collage sheets (it's hard to pick just 1 or 3 because the images are so beautiful). I then added embellishments and sent them off.  The photos I took looked good at the time but on the computer they are dreadfully washed out but here they are:


Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. OH these looks fabulous, I can't wait to see them in real life.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little coasters, especially that last one with the bird, awesome! ( you asked about the envelope being made into the balloon...well, envelope is another word FOR balloon. :) I made the balloon out of some recycled packaging. ) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for the coasters! I know I still have some of those. I made a box with them once and haven't used them since. Love the images you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow, what gorgeous altered coasters you have created! Love the images and all special touches! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coaster you turned into an ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all are so gorgeous Willow, especially the third. i'm so sad i didn't get any from you in the swap! xo

    ReplyDelete