Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm Cuttin' Up Once Again

 I do not know what motivated me but I am now back to papercrafting... LOL.. Oh I know, I made a birthday card using a Splitcoast Stamper tutorial and it just got the paper juices flowing.  I never made a copy of that card but here are 2 others I did this week.  I'm a little out of practice but they turned out pretty good.  Both use techniques from Technique Junkies (yep I am still a member!)  For anyone who takes a look, Thank you very much!






3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Cards Willow!! That flower is Gorgeous!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work! welcome back to papercrafting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your comment on the RRR blog, I can send you a template that I orginally used, but I did alter it as I went along which is why I didn't provide one on my blog. If you want the one I orginally worked with I would be happy to mail it to you if you want it. You can pop a note over to me at sandeesetliff@yahoo.com, just put easel box in the subject line so I don't delete it! :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete